Thursday, June 24, 2010

Book Signing

Next Sunday afternoon I will be at Petrarch's Bookshop in Launceston from 2pm for a book signing and discussion event. If you're in the neighbourhood come along. I'd love to meet you and answer any questions you may have. I love discussing my book and issues that arise from it with readers. It makes all those lonely hours at my keyboard worthwhile.


To sweeten the event I will be bringing along a batch of my famous home-baked Launch Cookies.

INVITATION

PETRARCH’S BOOKSHOP

ON BEHALF OF

VIVIENNE ULMAN

INVITES YOU TO JOIN HER

WHEN SHE WILL BE SIGNING AND

DISCUSSING HER NEW BOOK...

“ALZHEIMER’S: A LOVE STORY”

IN THIS INSPIRING STORY VIVIENNE RECORDS

HER MOTHERS ALZEIMERS, HER OWN GRIEF AND

THE WAY HER PARENTS’ ENDURING LOVE SUSTAINED THEM.

OUTSTANDING IS HER PORTRAIT OF HER FATHER. THE STORY OF THIS WONDROUSLY GOOD MAN WILL INSPIRE AND HUMBLE READERS” – RAIMOND GAITA

WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU JOINING US AT PETRARCH’S AT

2:00p.m. SUNDAY 27th JUNE.






Phone: (03) 6331 8088 Fax: (03) 6331 5163

89 Brisbane StreetLaunceston Tasmania 7250


3 comments:

  1. Wish we could be there.
    Those cookies are making my mouth water. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be there in person - I'll be sending my mother as ambassador instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I wish you could all be there too!

    Kittykatmandoo, that's so lovely that your mum's coming. I look forward to hanging out with her. I'm very excited about the afternoon. Hope the weather's OK. I think rain is forecast.

    ReplyDelete